Pre & Post Deal Integration
Up to €80,000 + bonus + benefits
19 Dec 2019
18 Jan 2020
I am working in partnership with a boutique consulting firm, assisting them to build out their practice in Frankfurt, Germany. This is a young, dynamic team that is growing fast, with ambition to double in size in the next 12-18 months. They are looking to hire new team members with Operational Transaction (Pre & Post Deal) experience.
This incredible growth means fast track career opportunities for you. Take the lead on projects at an early stage, get involved in business development and play a crucial role in driving the business forward. You will not get the same opportunity in a large accountancy firm, I promise you!
The role:You will work within the Pre and Post Deal team, focusing on synergies, carve-out, operational due diligence and transformation plans.
Specifically, you will deal with:
- Identification of tie-up synergies for two players (organization, purchases, industrial or logistics plan, support functions, etc.)
- Quantification of the challenges and definition of the implementation plan
- Identification of operational impacts caused by disposal of assets (corporate functions, pooled resources, shared contracts, IT, etc.)
- Quantification of additional recurring costs related to making the asset stand alone and implementation costs
- Definition of Transition Service Agreements ensuring continuity of the business during the transition phase
- Support for management in defining the integration, separation or transformation roadmap
- Definition of management methods for the transformation program (worksite organization, steering committees, operational and financial objectives, monitoring operating report, etc.)
- Proven track record working on Operational Transaction work
- 3+ years (for Seniors) and 5+ years (for Managers) experience gained in a Big 4 firm
- Fluency in German
Interested? If you would like to be considered for this role, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch with Claire Mason to discuss further.
Weitere Jobs von CareersinAudit